Friday 2 October 2015

Experience the best Hotels in Kolkata, India

hotels in Kolkata, India
Jameson Inn Shiraz
An overnight layover disembarked me in the beautiful city of furious creative energy in the banks of river Hooghly; the majestic Kolkata. This city has been long known for its literary, artistic and revolutionary heritage and there had always been a strange magnetic force that left me in a state of wanderlust for this city. Finally, I was here. After soaking in the glorious aura of this city I started looking for accommodation for a night around and a few recommendations later, amongst the varied lists of hotels in Kolkata, India; I chose to spend my night at Jameson Inn Shiraz. I must say, it was a delightful stay. The associates, on learning that I was a business traveller, suggested negotiated rates and it was such a delightful surprise. The room which was allotted to me was spacious and very clean, a perfect ambience to relax after a day’s work or city touring.

bed and breakfast in Kolkata
Jameson Inn Shiraz
Jameson Inn Shiraz also has amazing restaurants serving multiple delicacies, I was spoilt for choice. During my short stay there I had also noticed that the hotel has quite a good number of banquet halls and conference halls because I saw some corporate events being hosted by the hotel and that looked very impressive. 

My room also came with a complimentary Cygnett Signature breakfast and the facilities included free Wi-Fi and mini bar amongst other varied facilities. Such facilities might be available in the best bed and breakfast in Kolkata but the service culture in Accord Hotel is incomparable and highly commendable.

No comments:

Post a Comment